There’s no getting away from Irish people’s love of property, and a pension is one of the most attractive ways to build wealth through bricks and mortar.
Wednesday | 23 September 2020 | 1 PM to 2 PM
There’s no getting away from Irish people’s love of property, and a pension is one of the most attractive ways to build wealth through bricks and mortar. This session will discuss:
- How to go about creating a property investment/ portfolio using your pension
- Developing an appropriate mix of assets – and leverage – in a property-focused pension
- Ways to manage and exploit a property-based pension before and after retirement
Founder of Property Bridges
David founded Property Bridges to connect property investors with developers, making property finance fast and flexible.
Irish Property Fund Manager at Aviva
Suzie is a chartered accountant, qualified financial advisor and head of property fund management at Aviva.
CEO at Property District
Carol is CEO of Property District, a top tier, specialist PR & communications agency for the planning, construction, property and proptech industries.
Director at Beacon Capital
Feargal is a director of Beacon Capital. He has over 20 years’ global capital markets, credit and advisory experience, mainly with AIB, in Ireland, the UK and Asia Pacific.
Head of Distribution at Greenman Investments
David is Head of Distribution at Greenman Investments. Established in 2005 Greenman offers a range of property investment products and has evolved into a market-leading, sector specific, real estate investment fund manager.
Download our FREE e-book and our partner resources to learn even more!
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Property and Your Pension by PAW
- Irish Commercial Property Fund – Quarterly (Q2) Report by Aviva
- Investor Pack by Property Bridges
- Greenman Open (GMO) fund information sheet by Greenman Investments